TruCompanion K9 Spa (Mobile Dog Wash & Nail Clipping)
Mobile Dog Washing & Nail Service Policies
- TruCompanion reserves the right to deny services or to change price quoted for those who do not disclose the true condition of their dogs coat or temperament.
- The trailer is climate controlled. This provides heat for the winter months and A/C for the summer to protect your furry friend from heat stroke or hypothermia.
- We DO NOT cage dry. We hand dry to prevent grooming anxiety.
- Each dog will be dried with a fresh sterile towel after bathing to prevent bacteria, disease or cross contamination.
- We DO NOT use a recirculated water. Our water runs fresh and warm on every pet. This will make sure all dirt and bacteria is removed off your K-9.
- We disinfect after each appointment to guarantee non-transfer of bacteria.
- All cancellations are requested 24 hours in advance to avoid a $35.00 cancellation fee.
- We work year round depending on road condtions. If the roads are too icy, snowy or flooded, we will cancel service and reschedule due to safety concerns.
- We require a client intake form with your current veterinarian's information to be signed for all new clients.
- We will always ask before we ever use a muzzel on your furry friend.
- We accept Cash, Check or Credit Card. A 3% fee is charged to all credit card transactions.